Superior Asian Auto Repair
In an increasingly globalized world, it’s no surprise that a lot of cars driven in the United States were actually not made in America. In fact, 45.51% of vehicles in the U.S. come from foreign makes. Here at Superior Auto Repair, we can take care of your car no matter what make it is, whether that be American, European, or Asian. Some of the most common car makes seen in America that come from Asia include:
- Acura: Acura is the first Japanese high-end brand, marketed with the slogan, “Acura. Precision Crafted Vehicles.”
- Honda: Honda Motor Company was created in 1948 by owners Soichiro Honda and Takeo Fujisawa. One year later, Honda Motor Company Inc. was established in Los Angeles, California, the very first overseas subsidiary of Honda Motor Company Ltd.
- Infiniti: The Infiniti brand name was presented to the USA in 1989 to target the premium vehicle sections in the USA that would not have otherwise fit in with Nissan’s more mainstream image.
- Lexus: In 1983, Toyota chairman Eiji Toyota issued a challenge to make the world’s best auto. Toyota’s task, called F1, was completed in 1989 with the Lexus LS 400, which was complimented for its quietness, engine efficiency, as well as fuel economy.
- Subaru: Subaru started as Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., an aircraft manufacturing, sales and maintenance service. In 1954, the first Subaru automobile, the Subaru 1500, was released.
- Toyota: Toyota began as a department of Toyoda Automatic Loom Works that was committed to the production of automobiles under the instructions of the owner’s child, Kiichiro Toyoda. Toyota Motor Company became its very own entity in 1937.
Your Trusted Shop for Acura Repair
When your vehicle needs repairs, you can bring your car to Superior Auto Repair in Salt Lake City. Our highly trained technicians receive ongoing training in automotive technology and auto repair services, and will offer you dealer quality knowledge and experience without dealership pricing. Your car will go through an inspection and safety check, and all needed repairs will be thoroughly explained for your approval. We will never recommend repairs that aren’t absolutely necessary. So why not give us a try? If you are in Salt Lake City or surrounding areas, schedule an appointment at Superior Auto Repair today! You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 801-486-0905.